Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Houston Nutt To Ole Miss

Well it didn't take long. Less than 24 hours after leaving his "dream job," Houston Nutt is now the Head Coach of the Ole Miss Rebels. The Rebels have been a league doormat for years now and this is the perfect man to get them back to the middle of the pack in the SEC. If Houston couldn't get top recruits to Fayetteville, Arkansas, how in the world will he get them to Oxford, Mississippi? Wait a minute, he did get a couple of good recruits, but they now play for Pete Carroll. I could not be more pleased with what has gone down over the past 24 hours because it gives Arkansas a chance to start anew and gives Hog fans another reason to hate Ole Miss.


I'd also like to welcome you to my blog, I've been wanting to do this for a while but now seems like the perfect time. I won't get to post everyday but I will do as much as I can. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like it.

-Derek

No comments: